Dedicated Marlton, New Jersey Lawyer Assists Special Needs Families
New Jersey attorney advises on legal and educational issues
Compassionate advocacy from a parent who understands your struggles
As an attorney whose legal practice has serves the community, I am proud to have earned strong recommendations from clients and peers alike, most notably for my:
- Proactive advice — The legal system can be very hostile to special needs men, women and children. I take a hands-on approach to asserting my clients’ legal rights and won’t rest until the matter is resolved.
- Caring counsel — As the parent of a special needs child, I have a deep-rooted passion for helping special needs clients and their families. You will never be treated as merely a case; your values and priorities will be honored.
- Commitment to making a difference — Helping a family successfully handle a legal challenge is more than a professional objective. I take my role very seriously and treasure the opportunity I have to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
At every stage of your matter, I will communicate with you clearly and do what it takes to ease your emotional burden.
Hardworking attorney strives to give special needs clients and others a fair playing field
In Burlington County and the surrounding area, my firm represents clients in the following legal practice areas:
- Special needs advocacy — I handle a full range of legal matters associated with special needs advocacy including those relating to guardianship, education and employment.
- Business formation — If you are looking to launch a new venture, my firm can help you navigate the business formation process and advise you on key decisions.
- Immigration — For people and families looking to start a new life in the United States, I provide authoritative legal support for all immigration matters.
My experience as an attorney and a parent enables me to find creative solutions that other lawyers miss.
Contact a knowledgeable New Jersey special needs advocate
Abraham Law Group works with clients to protect the rights and well-being of special needs family members. I also represent clients in business formation and immigration matters. Please call 866-645-8311 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my office in Marlton, NJ.